More Wealth = More Risk
Public figures such as professional athletes, politicians, celebrities, and entertainers have a unique set of risks due to their substantial wealth, elevated status and being in the public eye. For them, standard insurance programs are not enough to provide the type of protection needed for the realities they face.
At Brunswick Private Client, we understand the complexities and risks associated with being a public figure. Most tend to have highly valued assets such as custom cars, jewelry, rare collections, homes, art, watercraft, and some valuables so distinctive they require highly specialized coverage. In addition, they are more likely to be the targets of identity theft, kidnap and ransom, extortion threats, stalking, as well as home invasions and lawsuits.
Our expertise in these areas allows us to craft a customized and fully comprehensive plan to mitigate these risks. Our BPC risk management plan is not only designed to protect the things that matter most right now, but to be fluid and adapt as the needs of each client evolves as their life unfolds.
Whether it is personal or professional, life can send you all over the world. Our customized approach means no matter where you, your family, or your assets reside our risk management plan can protect you, both here and abroad.
- Home, Renters, Condo, Coop, Renovation
- Catastrophe: Fire, Flood, Windstorm, Earthquake
- Auto, Collector vehicle
- Fine Arts, Jewelry, Wine Collectibles
- Yacht, Aviation
- Farm and Ranch
- Horses and other valuable animals
- Personal Umbrella, Excess Liability
- Group Personal Umbrella
- Non-for-Profit Directors and Officers
- Trustees Liability
- Commercial General Liability for investment purposes
- Personal and Family Security Protection
- Personal and Family Travel
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Political Risk
- Network Security
- Identity Theft
- Asset and image protection